I'm struck over how often I talk about perspective and also how important it is. Perspective on life, health, work, parenting, illness, health, culture, countries, and/or success. It's always great to experience new things, to see what other people are going trough. If you've flown in the past few years, you know it's turned into [...]
- Communication 101 For Toddlers (And Adults)
- Is Your 5-Month Old Working Out At The Gym?
- Boy Scouts – Learning The Wrong Life Lessons?
- Basic Education – The Earth Is Flat
- The Giant Toy Recall – Parents Behaving Irrationally
- Motherhood Gone Wrong (No, Not Britney Again)
- Healthcare From Hell – Gagging Babies In Russia
- Earning Trust From A Spouse
- What’s going in NYC?
- Kazaa illegal – So what?
- New Orleans – I’m disgusted and ashamed